The effects of regular body massage are cumulative and may make a significant difference in your overall health and general well-being. Holistic Massage considers mind, body, and soul and will be tailored to suit your individual needs, using a variety of disciplines including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Soft Tissue Release, Myofacial Release and Trigger Point Therapy.
Holistic Massage may help:
- Stress and Anxiety – massage calms the nervous system helping you to relax and deal with stress more effectively
- Muscle aches, stiffness and tightness – relaxing the muscles and releasing trigger points
- Boost energy levels and relieve fatigue.
- Strengthening the immune system- promoting and assisting the flow of lymph and elemination of toxins.
- Calm and regulate a stressed digestive system.
- Promote homeostasis, or balance, when all bodily systems are working harmoniously.
- Break down fatty tissue and cellulite.
This treatment uses Eve Taylor aromatherapy pre-blended massage oils and costs £30 for 30mins, £50 for 60mins, £65 for 75mins and £75 for 90mins. Add Hot Stones or Warm Seashells for an extra £10